In Classic Yukon (similar to Klondike/Klondyke) you start with a stock of cards and a tableau consisting of seven piles. In Yukon, all the cards are dealt at the start of the game. First, 1 to 7 cards is dealt to the piles 1 to 7, respectively. The top card is shown. After that, the remaining cards in the deck are dealt, face up, to the second to the seventh pile. From this setup you should try to build down from kings to aces in alternate colors in order to unlock as many hidden cards as possible. Finally, you should try to build a foundation of cards in each suit, from aces to kings. To increase your score, you should try to finish the patience in as short time as possible.
The game features:
- A number of card tables and a few different card backsides.
- Highscore functionality that you can use to compete with yourself.
- Game statistics.
- Sound effects that can be turned on and off.
- A zoom function that can be used for zooming on small devices.
- Adjustable card animation speed.